Chris Robinson donated 2014-07-09 13:15:56 -0400
Our ongoing option charges by month, so for less than an hour of parking, you can keep RPCV/W going strong.Donate
Chris Robinson commented on About this feature 2014-03-14 00:10:12 -0400Hey Arvis, the new site doesn’t allow direct private messaging.
The person you want to contact must interact with the site publicly, such as leaving a comment, and have a Facebook or Twitter account connected to his or her profile. Then you click that person’s name and a little icon will appear where you can contact them through their social media account.
Now, we could adopt a policy where any member can submit a request to contact another through an intermediary on the board, but I’m not sure how reliable that process would be.
Chris Robinson started a monthly donation 2014-01-07 19:43:56 -0500
Please verify your purchase and click "Continue to Paypal" to complete the transaction. You will receive a confirmation email and receipt when the payment goes through.
If you made a mistake, no worries, just navigate away. This page should not create an invoice or save anything to your account.Donate
RPCV/W is pleased to offer a free one-year membership for your first year. Simply fill out the form below and an administrator will activate your membership. All are welcome, you don't need to be an RPCV to join. After the first year, dues are $15.
Benefits of Membership
- Members can register for members-only events.
- Members are granted access to our private Linkedin Group, where they can contact established professionals.
- Members receive discounts to paid events such as the Holiday Party and Summer BBQ.
- Members may access restricted web features, such as the jobs page and the Social Map.
- Members may vote for and serve on the Board of Directors.
- Members may vote for the Partnership for Peace.
- Members may propose and lead clubs, groups, and one-off events with administrative support from RPCV/W.
- Members may submit or sponsor items for publication in our free weekly newsletter.
- Members may advertise fundraisers, offer housing opportunities, and share job postings in our Facebook Group.
Chris Robinson commented on History 2013-10-09 11:38:15 -0400Comments are welcomed on this page. Do you have anything to add to our history? Post it below and our Historian will be in touch.
Chris Robinson commented on Week 3: Locking down the theme 2013-09-09 17:00:58 -0400I suggest going with this one so I can add advanced features.
I am the web administrator of rpcvw.org. If you see anything wrong, please complain to me. email@example.com