Friends of Morocco (FOM), active since 1988, is an organization of Americans, mostly returned Peace Corps volunteers (RPCVs), with experience in Morocco, Moroccan-Americans and Moroccans in America united with an interest in promoting educational, cultural, charitable, social, literary and scientific exchange between Morocco and the United States of America.
FOM seeks to:
- unite Americans with Morocco experience, Moroccan-Americans and Moroccans in America;
- improve the awareness of Americans regarding the culture, needs and achievements of Moroccan peoples;
- keep members and others current on events in Morocco;
- organize and implement development education and outreach activities;
- support projects of the U.S. Peace Corps and private charitable organizations in Morocco;
- fund and support scholarship on Morocco and Moroccans.