We have experienced a surge of interest following the 50th Anniversary of the Peace Corps, and this enthusiasm is reflected in our schedule of events for 2012 and 2013. We will be hosting more projects, partnerships, events, and activities than ever before. Our membership is steadily increasing, new organizations approach us with more volunteer opportunities, and so we must strive to provide an organization that meets their expectations. To this end, we welcome donations from individuals, organizations, and businesses with a vested interest in our mission and our members.
Friends of RPCV/W
This option is for small businesses and organizations of interest to the RPCV/W community or for generous individuals wishing to offer a personal tribute. Friends of RPCV/W may upload a picture or a company logo on their profile and write a personalized message, including hyperlinks, which will automatically appear on our Sponsors
page. Businesses may also enter into promotional agreements marketed exclusively to RPCV/W Members.
Friends of RPCV/W may:
- Create a publicly-visible profile displayed on our Sponsors page, displaying contact information, a custom image, website address, and plenty of space to write content.
- Schedule 8 customized Tweets per month on our Twitter feed.
- Share appropriate, RPCV-related events in our private Facebook group.
- Receive the benefits of RPCV/W Membership for an individual account holder, including voting rights, event registration and discounts, and access to Member's Only sections of the website.
- Be recognized as sponsors of the organization, and thanked profusely at every given opportunity.
If you would like to learn more about advertising with RPCV/W, contact our Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org