This workshop is for you if…
- You have an idea for a service-based social impact business and you want to be your own boss doing what you’re passionate about and be able to support yourself financially. You know you can make a difference for so many people.
- You’re drained after hours at the ole’ day job, and feel overwhelmed with all the things you need to do to get started. You’re not sure what the 'right' first step is, but you're ready to set your business up for success.
- You know you have so much to give, but you feel like you don’t know anything about marketing, and you’re secretly wondering if you’ll really be able to find clients that will actually buy from you.
- How to avoid the three big mistakes that are keeping you stuck, overwhelmed, and preventing you from launching your business.
- The roadmap to go from zero to launch, so you know what steps to take — and in what order. This is the same roadmap I used to get to six figures in my business less than a year after launching.
- The #1 free method you need to market your business without feeling spammy or sleazy so that you can get dream clients that want to buy from you finding YOU.
- How to launch your dream business with CONFIDENCE!
About your instructor:
Tasha Prados helps service-based entrepreneurs build their dream businesses. As CEO & Founder of Duraca Strategic, Tasha partners with passion and purpose-driven organizations to help them maximize their impact through business, branding, and marketing strategy consulting. She is a bilingual and multicultural strategist with ten years of project management, communications, and marketing experience with the world’s leading brands, publishers, and nonprofits. She's received over a dozen industry awards, including from the Shorty Social Good Awards, the Public Relations Society of America, and the American Advertising Federation. Tasha served as a water and sanitation Peace Corps Volunteer in Peru from 2011-2013. Connect with her on Instagram @duraca.strategic.
Thomas Seeger · · 5854697601
Share this page!