The RPCV/W board has culled a list of organizations and causes to support this Giving Tuesday. Read on for more information!
- My Sister's Place: This DC-based organization shelters, supports and empowers survivors of domestic violence and their children, while providing leadership and education to build a supportive community. Donate here.
- Capital Area Food Bank leads our region’s efforts to provide good, healthy food to people struggling with hunger and food insecurity. Each year, they source and distribute food for over 30 million meals. Find out how to support here.
- Check out our National RPCV Racial Justice Initiative resource document with links for organizations and funds to donate to.
- RPCV/W has also put together a spreadsheet of local organizations specifically seeking support during COVID-19. View the list here.
- Finally, consider supporting RPCV businesses as you shop. View our collection of many local RPCV businesses here.
Do you like this post?