Please email Jenna Smith at [email protected] with a 200 word message if you are interested in any of these positions for the 2023 term ending in December 2024. Please review the expectations below and confirm you are able to commit to the role you are applying for.
- You should be a go-getter and self-starting strategist with an eye for detail and a willingness to support the entire Board of Directors and work collaboratively with their respective committee members.
- You must be willing to produce prompt and effective results within your role.
- You will have the opportunity to play a key role in expanding and improving the organization and should have a minimum of 10-15 hours a month to dedicate to your position on the board, committees, and mentorship.
- You must be available to attend the monthly meeting on the second Tuesday of each month from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
RPCV/W will foster a collaborative, inclusive, and anti-racist community of RPCVs, family, friends, and supporters in the Washington D.C. area by providing a space for all RPCVs (including Black, Indigenous, People of Color) to engage, develop, support and connect with one another while they adapt to the different phases of life. Additionally, RPCV/W will provide professional and personal development and service opportunities for its members to give back to the D.C. community.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
Currently open positions:
- Communications Director
- Knowledge Management and Analytics
- Special Events Director
- Professional Development Director
Please submit your application here. We look forward to seeing you on the team!