Join RPCV/W for a Bike & Camp Trip from June 19-20, 2021. On Saturday, June 19, we will depart downtown Georgetown at noon and bike to Great Falls (13mi), and then to Marsden Tract Group Campsite (additional 3mi). Attendees will spend the night at the campsite, and we will return to downtown Georgetown on Sunday, June 20 (10.5mi).
Participants will be responsible for:
- Riding or renting their own bike
- Bring their own camping equipment (Tent or hammock, bike gear, etc)
- Bring their own meals (Sat lunch, dinner, and Sun breakfast)*
Due to COVID-19, participants are required to:
- Be fully vaccinated
- Wear masks when 6ft distance cannot be maintained
- The campsite can normally fit 30 people, and we will bring up to 15 attendees to stay socially distanced. The campsite has picnic tables, a fire pit, and access to toilets/water.
Questions? Email [email protected]
*As a group, we can also coordinate on cooking equipment, etc. Note, there is a parking lot about 1 mile away from the campsite, if you'd like to bring a +1 who wishes to drive. There is no direct parking closer to the campsite.