Let's go stay in a big cabin (more like a mansion in the woods) in the Shenandoah Valley for MLK Weekend. We will relax by the fireplace, enjoy the hot tub/pool table, roast marshmallows by night and by day we will go snowshoeing, winter hiking, skiing, head to the local brewery or whatever we choose to do. We will leave Friday night MLK weekend and come back Monday, MLK Day. Our RSVP limit is 12 including myself. If we cannot fill the trip by 12/20 the trip will be cancelled and your money refunded. Additional details:
- Serious RSVPs only.
- There are four bedrooms with different sleeping options and they have all been prorated. See ticket information below.
- All pricing includes Saturday/Sunday Dinner as well as Saturday/Sunday/Monday breakfast.
- Pricing does not include:
- Friday Dinner
- transportation costs
- Once you RSVP I will contact you directly to fill out an info form so we can track sleeping arrangements as well as coordinate cars for transportation and firewood.
- The first week of 2023 we will further coordinate gear to bring, transportation, etc.
- If you RSVP and change your plans please let me know ASAP and we can make arrangements to find someone to replace you.
Please choose your sleeping option. Please read description.
- If you choose a Queen Bed or Queen Bunk Bed w/+1 additional person. For example if you are two people choosing private room w/Queen Bed then select the 1-ticket for Queen Bed ($300) + 1 Additional Person ($100) which will total $400.
"Click on" the PURCHASE TICKETS button which will direct you to the RPCV/W Donation Page.
Fill in your information and "click on" CONTINUE TO PAYPAL button.
Once on the PayPal website you can pay for your ticket
*If you cannot make it this time around we promise you there will be more outdoor opportunities in 2023.