Join RPCV/W as we team up with the Peace Corps’ Office of Third Goal and Returned Volunteer Services to present a panel of RPCV Women in Leadership positions sharing their experiences in the private, public, not-for-profit, and entrepreneurial sectors followed by a Q & A.
This is an open event as long as you register on the RPCV/W website by 6/5; bring a friend.
Moderated by Natalie Rico, Vice President, Returned Peace Corps Volunteers of Washington, DC, and Budget Analyst, United States Senate Committee on the Budget.
Meet the Panelists:
- Stephanie Sanders Sullivan, Dept. Assistant Secretary, Bureau of African Affairs, State Department
- Jody Olson, Professor, University of Maryland
- Rahama Wright, Founder, Shea Yeleen International, Inc.
- Lee Lacy, CEO, Lee Lacy Consulting
- Krysta Nicole Jones, Founder, Virginia Leadership Institute
There will be a Mentoring Happy Hour at the Black Rooster Pub following this event.
Chad Ryerson · · 202-465-0644
Share this page!