Use your talent to create a design inspired by the RPCV/W mission: To foster a community of RPCVs and friends in the Washington, D.C. area that embodies the spirit of the Peace Corps.
The submission phase will run from now through March 3, 2017. Please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RPCV/W 2017 T-Shirt Contest Rules and Guidelines
- The RPCV/W design challenge is open to current RPCV/W members (you can check your membership status at www.rpcvw.org)
The submission phase will run through March 3, 2017.
- Design must be inspired by the RPCV/W mission
- Design will be printed on the front of a plain t-shirt
- Design must be one-color
- Design must be wholly original and you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in the design, that it does not contain any copyrighted material, including images/copy found on the internet, unless clearly marked as published under a creative commons (cc) license.
Members may send up to three total entries to email@example.com. Email entries must include the words T-shirt Design Contest in the subject line. Please include your name, a valid email address and phone number where you can be reached.
- Submission must be jpeg, eps, or gif and no more than 3 MB
The voting phase will begin on March 6, 2017 and run through March 10, 2017. Designs will be judged on the following criteria by the RPCV/W board of directors.
- Captures the spirit of RPCV/W
- Striking and memorable design
- Eye-catching and visible from a reasonable distance
- Completeness of design – must be ready for print
- Easily reproducible
- Adherence to the design guidelines
- Winner will be required to provide the original design in a high res format compatible with Photoshop
- RPCV/W will have exclusive printing rights to the winning design. By submitting you agree that if your design wins, it can be used by RPCV/W on a t-shirt and other promotional items, including the RPCV/W website and marketing materials.
- We reserve the right to make adjustments to the winning design.
- The winner will be notified by email via the information provided on the entry email.
- The winner will receive a t-shirt in the size of their choosing.
- The winner and image will be featured in our e-newsletter and blog.