Now when you shop online at Amazon, you can designate RPCV/W to receive a small percentage of your purchases. If you like the group and want to keep dues low, please remember us during your Holiday shopping. You can find us by searching for Returned Peace Corps Volunteers Of Washington Dc like so:
When you're done, spread the word!
Thank you for helping RPCV/W plan more events and provide more services to the community!
Feel free to peek at old entries, maybe we've already answered your question.
Join Our Linkedin Group
Click the picture below to join our Linkedin group. If you would like some advice or have a job to share, please contact our Professional Development Director. We also invite all members to join our Mentorship Program.
This philosophy guides our private Linkedin group, where we post jobs, advertise specialized events and pose general questions.
Unlike our Facebook Group, much of the action here goes on behind the scenes. Many use it to arrange informational interviews through private messages. All members of the group are expected to entertain informational requests from qualified job seekers.
Once inside, click the Members tab to search group participants by job title or organization. You may also pose general questions in the Discussion section, but typically a direct ask more productive. The rules are as follows:
What you can post:
- Job openings and internship opportunities from reputable employers. Please delete your post once the position has been filled.
- Free networking events, job fairs, or public events of interest to job-seeking, Washington-area RPCVs.
- Requests for informational interviews from RPCVs working in specific sectors, agencies, industries or regions.
What you can't post:
- Anything involving fundraising, unless your organization is sponsored by RPCV/W as its current Partner for Peace.
- Any "opportunity" requiring payment or purchase.
- Requests for donations to Peace Corps projects abroad.
- Housing requests and offers. Take them to the Facebook group
RSVP for all of our upcoming professional development events on the events page.
Use this form to ask us for help with your membership or general questions. You may also email our board members directly.
By providing your email address, an account will be created for you and you agree to receive emails from RPCV/W. You will also be added to our weekly newsletter. You may unsubscribe from these mailings at any time through a link in the footer of the email.Send message