This workshop is specially designed for experienced fundraisers with a strong understanding of the basic fundamentals of grant writing who are looking for a way to polish existing skills and grow your grant writing game. During the half-day session we will use interactive exercises and discussions to help you better understand how to research, write, and develop your project.
After the workshop, you will:
- Embrace intentional diversity, equity, and inclusivity when seeking funding
- Understand how to research and identify potential donors by building a comprehensive grants calendar
- Utilize multiple strategies to create the right fit with funding agencies and build relationships
- Identify and effectively write the critical sections of successful proposals (focused and realistic budgets, achievable outcomes measures and evaluation tools, and compelling needs statements)
- Strengthen your storytelling to write winning grants
This session, normally a $595 value, is being offered to RPCV/W program partners and members at no cost. You can confirm that your membership is active here.
This half-day session is led by Rachel Branaman, principal consultant of Talem Consulting. In the past 12 months, she has won more than $850,000 in grants for arts, social service, education, and advocacy organizations. There are limited spots available for RPCV/W members to attend this session and we encourage you to sign up early to secure a spot. Please note, that this is not an introduction to grant writing session and is intended only for fundraisers with an understanding of grant writing fundamentals.