RPCV/W invites you to a resume review leading up to the upcoming DC RPCV Career Conference! Participants in RPCV/W's resume review will have the opportunity to get feedback on their resume, practice their interview skills, and network with RPCV/W representatives, other professionals and job seekers.
5:00-5:15 - Reviewer Representatives and Participants Arrive
5:15-5:30 - Reviewer Representatives give introductions, discuss advice for job searching, common mistakes.
5:30-6:30 - Speed Resume Review/Mock Interviewing (1-1 Feedback) (Rotate Every 10 minutes)
6:30-6:45 - Closing Remarks
6:45-7:00 - Informal Networking
1) Resume Review: As the resume is the first impression to a hiring manager/organizations,
we will review your resume and give you our feedback. Be sure to bring copies of your
2) Speed Interviewing Practice: Work on your 1 minute elevator pitch! We will perform a
quick mock interview as a learning experience and to gain feedback. You will rotate to a new
professional every 10 minutes.
Tips for the evening:
- Bring multiple copies of your resume (electronic and/or physical versions).
- Dress in business casual.
- Bring your business cards.
- Have fun and be open to feedback.
Stay tuned for more information on how to connect with RPCV/W at the conference!